About the role
What clients need and expect from their PR and marketing agencies has changed, and this is your chance to plan, create and deliver eye-catching collateral across a range of platforms.
First and foremost, you’ll be a doer, working with the Directors and Account Manager to ensure projects are executed on time, on budget and to a high standard.
But we want you to also be full of brilliant ideas on how to maximise our clients’ messages to help them cut through the noise across print, digital and social media.
Similarly, you’ll play an important part in the development of the agency business. Implementing the communications element of Eve’s growth plans will see you designing and delivering content for our social channels and website which will drive new business.
Writing is a key part of the role, but you will also have a creative eye for design and a keen interest and enthusiasm for digital marketing and online advertising campaigns.
You’ll be a confident, highly organised and ambitious self-starter who can work efficiently across multiple projects, managing short deadlines and long-term strategies alike.
Sometimes you’ll be working directly with our amazing portfolio of clients, but you’ll also be busy beavering away behind the scenes creating content, conducting research, planning and supporting the rest of the team on projects. No two days will be the same.
While you will be familiar and competent with standard office software packages, we’ll need you to embrace cutting edge media management and project tracking software, supporting colleagues with regular reports.
Eve is a fast-growing business, and this is your opportunity to be part of one of the leading agencies in the sector, working with some of the world’s most renowned agricultural brands.
About the business
Eve Communications is a specialist rural and agricultural public relations and marketing agency.
Founded by Katie and Ben Pike, the business has grown with its longstanding clients and is now recruiting to fulfil the next stage of its expansion.
Eve helps rural and agricultural businesses of all shapes and sizes from global corporations with tens of thousands of employees, to voluntary organisations and family farms with few – or no – full time staff.
Every client gets the same attention to detail and creativity.
Eve’s goal is to nurture sustainable relationships which sees the agency embedded into businesses, slotting in as seamlessly as an employee would.
Rooted in story-telling, Eve stands out for adding value. If a story is worth a press release, it could also be worth a video, a podcast, a blog, or a social media post. Working to clients’ objectives and strategies, identifying the ‘what else can you do?’ has been fundamental to Eve’s success.
- You’ll either be a graduate, or you’ll have 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role, which might be client side or in-house.
- You’ll have a relevant degree or advanced training in a communications, marketing or copywriting discipline.
- Your writing and grasp of the English language will be excellent.
- Communicating effectively with clients and colleagues will be something you excel in.
- You will be organised, punctual, reliable and committed.
- Experience creating and executing social media content strategies will be a huge plus.
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing and advertising is desirable.
- Graphic design experience would also be beneficial but not essential.
- We work with businesses across agriculture and the rural economy – a good understanding of both, plus the qualities set out above – would make you a stand-out candidate.
- While you’re settling in to your new role, you’ll be working in our brand new office set in 650 acres of Northamptonshire countryside at The Bragborough Hall Business Centre. You’ll be able to combine working from home and days in the office as soon as you’re fully up to speed.
- Enjoy peace of mind with private health insurance.
- We can offer you 28 days’ paid holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Work with top quality technology – you’ll be given an Apple laptop and iPhone
- A generous training budget has been allocated to help your career progression.
Salary: Dependent on experience
Closing date: 5pm, Thursday 30 September 2021
How to apply: Email your CV and a short covering letter to Ben Pike, or call 07832168560 for an informal chat about the role.